ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: trunk code arrival and changes/patches
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:29:29 GMT
Thanks to Git its not too bad to live without public svn for a while
but now time passed by.. @incubator: what are you checking ??

Maven Support: Its currently a 5/6 line addition to build.xml pushing
the bundles from deploy/bundles to local maven incl. minimal pom.
Its suprisingly simple, builds are blazing fast (ant, local dependency
resolution), so practically i would be find with keeping the ant based
build.
You really "forget" how fast and simple builds can be after years of maven ;)

Also i am think of sharing some concepts and documentation fragments i
observed in the codebase. But its not clear too me how close the final
svn arrival is, actually.

We are not allowed to share git repositories with ongoing changes
right now, are we ?
I mean, initial donation was done by marcel with zip upload.
Everything else now would be a legal "fork" under ASL, isn't it ?

Toni

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Bram de Kruijff
<Bram.deKruijff@gxwebmanager.com> wrote:
> +1 for getting it in SVN! I had a look at the zip files but was also hesitant to start
spamming the list/jira before we have a common codebase. I'd like to help out, so let me know
if there is something I can do to help speed up the process.