ace-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Brady <step...@bitlev.com>
Subject Gateway error when updating
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 03:02:36 GMT
I get the following stack trace on the Gateway after committing a change on
the Server webui.

Stepping back, I'm trying to deploy the Gateway bundles in my own Felix
2.0.5-based osgi framework (which is closely modeled off of Intalio's Jetty
embedded in Felix distro).  I've had no problems running the ACE gateway
going the pax route.  However, I'm not terribly familiar with pax, so I'm
not 100% clear what kind of setup/config it's doing.  But as far as I can
tell, I've made the appropriate configuration additions/changes in my osgi
framework to handle the ACE gateway so I'm at a loss now.

Thanks for the help!  This is a great project.

[Info ] [   ] Highest remote: 7.0.0 / Highest local: 6.0.0
[Info ] [   ] Installing version: 7.0.0
[Error] [   ] Error installing update
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.felix.deploymentadmin.AbstractDeploymentPackage.getBundle(AbstractDeploymentPackage.java:115)
        at
org.apache.felix.deploymentadmin.spi.UpdateCommand.execute(UpdateCommand.java:70)
        at
org.apache.felix.deploymentadmin.spi.DeploymentSessionImpl.call(DeploymentSessionImpl.java:74)
        at
org.apache.felix.deploymentadmin.DeploymentAdminImpl.installDeploymentPackage(DeploymentAdminImpl.java:215)
        at
org.apache.ace.deployment.deploymentadmin.DeploymentAdminDeployer.install(DeploymentAdminDeployer.java:51)
        at
org.apache.ace.deployment.task.DeploymentTaskBase.installVersion(DeploymentTaskBase.java:75)
        at
org.apache.ace.deployment.task.DeploymentUpdateTask.run(DeploymentUpdateTask.java:57)
        at org.apache.ace.scheduler.Executer.run(Executer.java:92)
        at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)