ace-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:20:19 GMT
I signed off the report.
Hadrian

On Jan 12, 2011, at 6:49 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:

> Hello Hadrian,
>
> As far as I'm concerned you're more than welcome as a mentor and contributor!
>
> Greetings, Marcel
>

> On 13 Jan 2011, at 0:29 , Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>
>> +1.
>>
>> I am not officially a mentor, but am a member and I followed the development of ACE.
The report looks good.
>> If you need an extra mentor I'd be more than happy to help, just let me know. I planned
to contribute anyway to speeding up a release.

>> Cheers,
>> Hadrian
>>

>> On Jan 12, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>>
>>> Okay, since nobody gave more feedback on the board report, I'm submitting it
and ask one of our mentors to sign it off here:

>>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2011
>>>
>>> Greetings, Marcel

>>> [snip... I'll reply about the other part of you mail separately...]

looking back I do not see the notification of that event on the mailing list (separate issue,
I'll have to look into that).

Incubator PMC.
report reminders were not sent out.

which needs to be submitted TODAY!