ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Unable to build felix/dependencymanager and therefore ACE
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:19:36 GMT
Hello Dan,

On Feb 9, 2011, at 19:06 , Dan Tran wrote:

> Hi I am trying the build ACE for the first time, and running into
> build issue with felix/dependencymanagement snapshot where bnd version
> 0.0.401 is not at maven central, but i could not find that version
> either at biz.aQute site.

> Do you have work around for this?  is there any thing else beside bnd?

I am assuming you found the instructions here:
http://incubator.apache.org/ace/maven-build.html

From your description I'm not 100% sure where you get the missing dependency. Is it when building
'dependencymanager' or 'deploymentadmin'? Could you post some lines of output that show the
message. Building those here locally does seem to work, but that might be because I have things
in my local Maven cache that you don't.

Greetings, Marcel