ace-users mailing list archives

From Simon Huebner <simon.hueb...@ise.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Problem with ArtifactRecognizer for custom artifacts
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:11:03 GMT
Hello,

as far as I understood the ArtifactRecognizer try to recognize the mime
of a given artifact.
So if i add  myartifact.custom to ACE it should call recognize on
MyArtifactHelper, but no method’s where called.
Or where does the mime matching happens? I use the ArtifactRecognizer
and Helper from the docs.

Kind regards,
Simon

On 12/07/17 15:10, Jan Willem Janssen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> On 11 Jul 2017, at 14:20, Simon Huebner <simon.huebner@ise.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i am currently trying to add an resource processor for an custom artifact, following
the docs (they are outdated) under:
>> https://ace.apache.org/docs/adding-custom-artifact-types.html
>>
>> I written a bundle with an Activator and a class implements ArtifactRecognizer, ArtifactHelper.
>> Currently we are running an ACE 2.1.0 allinone server. The bundle was installed and
started over the gogo shell.
>> If i add a custom artifact over the ui, it seams the recognizer is not called for
a custom artifact. None off my debug outputs where logged.

--
Simon Huebner, B.Sc.
Information Technology