ace-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Martín Cuervo <jo...@martincuervo.com>
Subject Unable to read index at URL 'http://localhost:8082/obr/index.xml': javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[10194,67]
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 22:49:35 GMT
Hello,

I am running the system with 3 processes:
- obr
- server
- client

and the server is getting this error messages:

Unable to read index at URL 'http://localhost:8082/obr/index.xml':
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[10194,67]
Message: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
Unable to read index at URL 'http://localhost:8082/obr/index.xml':
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[10194,67]
Message: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
Unable to read index at URL 'http://localhost:8082/obr/index.xml':
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[12634,71]
Message: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
Unable to read index at URL 'http://localhost:8082/obr/index.xml':
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[480,6]
Message: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found in the element
content of the document.
Unable to read index at URL 'http://localhost:8082/obr/index.xml':
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[480,6]
Message: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found in the element
content of the document.

The system seems to be fine, but I am not sure why I am getting these
messages.
If you have any idea, please share with me.
Many thanks

Jorge Martin Cuervo

email <jorge@martincuervo.com>
voice 0032 489 336 802