airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 1.8.0 based on Airflow 1.8.0rc2
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 21:42:04 GMT
You can trigger them (pun intended :) ) by issuing

airflow trigger_dag -e 20160101T01:01:00 test_dag

I have no clue why the first issue was never caught, but writing tests now for it.

If someone knows where the log directory for tasks is determined (the dynamic part), I would
be happy, cause I have trouble finding it…