airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn McClements <gmccleme...@velatt.com>
Subject Re: Airflow issue
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:14:17 GMT
Yep, hit the same issue myself when I upgraded to Ubuntu 16.

There were previous mails about this but can’t actually find them. The errors I were getting
were non-intuitive so it’s good to make other folks aware.

GLENN MCCLEMENTS
SVP Engineering, Europe

Adelaide Exchange Building, 2nd Floor, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD
velatradingtech.com | @vela_tt