airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject How to stop tasks from running!? Which sql table or file(s) is it?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 01:26:56 GMT
I had a backfill operation that failed, and now I can't stop it from
running! I have tried many times to clear the tasks, but this has no
effect. I have tried stopping, clearing and restarting the scheduler, but
this has no effect.

I have opened the sqlite DB and want to remove the record that is causing
the job to run, but I don't know which table (there are lots!)? Is it just
the database, or is there a file some place that I need to edit?

Please help, because I run one thread on SQLite and so I can't get any
other tasks to run until I clear this one :(
---
Russell Jurney @rjurney <http://twitter.com/rjurney>
russell.jurney@gmail.com LI <http://linkedin.com/in/russelljurney> FB
<http://facebook.com/jurney> datasyndrome.com