airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.9.0
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:19:58 GMT
One of my team members is preparing a comprehensive PR that reworks all logging to use the
standard framework that was recently introduced. It is expected to be become public tomorrow.
So please don't cut too early ;-). In addition it would be nice to have a PR clean up? Some
PRs have been waiting for some time.

BTW: we will maintain 1.8.X for bug fixes until  1.10/2.0 comes along.

Cheers
Bolke

Sent from my iPhone