airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Wang, Larry" <Larry.L.W...@dell.com>
Subject RE: Qs on airflow
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 01:41:50 GMT
Any updates on this?

we basically want to build following DAG, and the group of BBTs in rectangle( start with snap
should be triggered in daily basis)

[cid:image003.jpg@01D335E2.819DA670]

From: Wang, Larry
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 11:23 PM
To: 'dev@airflow.apache.org' <dev@airflow.apache.org>
Subject: Qs on airflow

Hi experts,

I am new to airflow and want to ask some questions of it to see if it is possible to leverage
this tool in our daily works, please check them in below.

1st, I am implementing a system with 3 level workloads, the 1st workloads is triggered at
day 1, and then the 2nd workload is triggered at day 3 only if the 1st job could run long
enough with 3 days and then the last workload will be trigger at day 5 if both previous workloads
could continue running. Is this possible mapping to DAGs of the airflow?

2nd, Given the 1st workloads warming  up and  keep consuming certain system resources, a bunch
operation will be kicked out in a queue, is it possible?

Thanks and best regards
Larry  Wang