airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.9.0
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:08:58 GMT
Small update: I expect the logging update to come in either today or tomorrow (Monday). Due
to its nature - refactoring all logging - it will be massive. This is unfortunately unavoidable.
Still I think it is the right thing to do for 1.9.0 otherwise it needs to wait another major
release probably.

Bolke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

> Op 7 sep. 2017 om 21:26 heeft Chris Riccomini <criccomini@apache.org> het volgende
geschreven:

> Double negative for the win. Rephrase: Highly unlikely K8s will make 1.9.0.
>
> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Chris Riccomini <criccomini@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Highly unlikely K8s will not make 1.9.0.
>>
>>> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Depends on how fast it stabilizes...
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> will