airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Сёмочкин Максим Викторович <mvsyo...@mts.ru>
Subject Restart scheduler
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:24:24 GMT
Hi,
We make the decision to start using Local executor for some our tasks. Can anybody give me
advice about how to it can be gracefully shutdowned?
I don’t want to re-invent the wheel.
Of course I have an option to realize the script which can scan database and wait until the
all active tasks will be finished,  but may be someone has a solved this problem already or
may be the Local executor has this functionality out of the box.
Thanks

IP: 11589
mob: +79150634897
e-mail: mvsyomo1@mts.ru<mailto:sakukus4@mts.ru>
г. Москва, ул. Воронцовская, д. 1/3, стр. 2, 4-5 этаж, 401 OS
[cid:image001.gif@01D32CB5.24884750]