airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash_airflowl...@firemirror.com>
Subject Re: 1.9.0
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 16:31:31 GMT
What is the workflow? Once the branch is cut does that mean no more PRs will be included in
the release, or can some changes still be cherry-picked/merged in?

(Is this documented somewhere I can read?)

Oh, and thing someone in gitter chat pointed out: the CHANGELOG on master doesn't include
entries for 1.8.2.

-ash