airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukalkar, Saiprasad (NTT DATA, Inc.)" <saiprasad.jukal...@astrazeneca.com>
Subject New Feature requests
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:02:36 GMT
Good Morning,

First off, I'd like to appreciate your Airflow product and its features.  I have been using
it in a POC environment for the last few months.  I have given a demo to my clients and they
liked the features, However some of my clients are looking for some of features that will
really enhance their usability of this tool.

One of the main features they want is the ability to create/develop workflows using a drag
and drop mechanism,  with this feature they don't have to write code in python, which is their
main concern, my clients don't want to invest time and effort in maintaining the code. Do
you have anything like this in the road map.

Another feature, which is kind of  a subset of the  first feature, for this they want to be
able to change the Workflow tasks by drag and drop.

I think these features should definitely increase the user base for Airflow.

Please let me know if you have these features in the pipeline.

Regards,
_______________________________
Saiprasad Jukalkar
EDH Product Team - Big Data Architect
AstraZeneca - North America IT
Office: n/a
Mobile: 616.510.6130
E-mail: Saiprasad.jukalkar@AstraZeneca.com<mailto:Saiprasad.jukalkar@AstraZeneca.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary
information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from
your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on
it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and
may be unlawful.