airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>
Subject Re: Airflow Webserver behind a reverse proxy
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:07:12 GMT
Hi Sergei,

You can also remove gunicorn completly and let Nginx talk to the Flask app
directly using wsgi:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-serve-flask-applications-with-uwsgi-and-nginx-on-ubuntu-14-04

I'm not super familiar with the routing in Nginx. A subdomain like
airflow.domain.tld will work like Maxime suggested, but I'm not really sure
if extending the path will work, e.g. domain.tld/airflow.

Cheers, Fokko