airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>
Subject Re: Airflow in different server
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:38:19 GMT
Hi Jagdish,

You can do this in two ways:

   - Using the SSHHook, you can ssh to another machine, and execute shell
   scripts there.
   - This requires installing Airflow-scheduler on the other machines. But
   you can install the Celery executor to scale out Airflow:
   https://airflow.incubator.apache.org/configuration.html#scaling-out-with-celery

If there are any further questions, please let me know.

Cheers, Fokko