airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>
Subject Re: Issues with postgres_operator
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:28:44 GMT
Hi Shoumitra,

So if I understand correctly, the query finishes but the connection does
not close. What is the result of the query? Maybe you can also share some
code of how you use the PostgresOperator the communicate with Redshift.

Regarding your config. The sequential executor is only recommended when
debugging, since it runs in process and only allows you to execute one task
at the time. I would recommend upgrading to the LocalExecutor and use an
AWS managed Postgres for the database.

Let me know.

Cheers, Fokko