airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sergei Iakhnin <lle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow Webserver behind a reverse proxy
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:27:49 GMT
I couldn't get the subdomain idea working for the use-case where a single
nginx proxies to multiple apps. For instance you want to have one front
page with links to Flower and Airflow Web UI. The quoble post was
interesting (thank you Sumit), but seemed a bit cumbersome. After some
searching I came upon the following gist, which uses the concept of WSGI
middleware to uniformly add a URL prefix across the entire Flask app:

https://gist.github.com/Larivact/1ee3bad0e53b2e2c4e40

Implementing this in Airflow is extremely straightforward and does the job
nicely, all in a single place.

Is there interest in having me PR this?

Best,

Sergei.