airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Hodgkinson <nik.hodgkin...@collectivehealth.com>
Subject Airflow CeleryExecutor & SQS
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 00:45:07 GMT
Is anyone successfully using the CeleryExecutor with SQS? I'm having an
issue where my workers can't/won't read from my queues and was curious if
anyone has had a similar problem.

Thanks,
-Nik
nik.hodgkinson@collectivehealth.com
(913) 927-4891

--

[image: https://www.collectivehealth.com] <https://www.collectivehealth.com>
       See why we are one of WSJ's Top Tech Companies to Watch

*This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or protected
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
copy, or distribute this message. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message.*