airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerardo Curiel <gera...@gerar.do>
Subject Re: Use Docker for running Airflow tests
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 02:06:18 GMT
Hi Sid,

Definitely, there are a few things about this flow that could be better
documented. I'm planning to address a few things like this as part of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-87. Do you have any specifics
about what you would like to be documented about this flow?

The build times have gone down but not by much, given we still need to
download the docker images, although there might be a way to cache those
between builds. I'll have a proper look at some point. The builds seem more
reliable though, given there are fewer failure points now (fewer package
downloads).

Cheers,

--
Gerardo Curiel // https://gerar.do