airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Seattle Apache Airflow Meetup ready for members; planning its first get together
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 04:53:07 GMT
Hey all-
   For those in the Puget Sound area, I'm happy to announce we've
formed the Seattle Apache Airflow Meetup and hope to schedule our
first get together for mid October.  Please reach out if you're
interested in submitting a talk.

https://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Apache-Airflow-Users-Group/

I imagine these meetups will be quarterly at first.  We'll likely host
the first one at OfferUp in Bellevue, but would love to alternate
between the Eastside and Seattle.  Also reach out If you're interested
hosting on either side of Lake Washington.

Thanks,
Jakob