airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Join Apache-Airflow on Slack!
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 05:38:40 GMT
Hi Folks!
To join the new Apache Airflow slack workspace, follow the link below:

https://join.slack.com/t/apache-airflow/shared_invite/enQtNDMxMTU3MzM1NDg4LTVkMTg3MGU5MzhhMDQ1NDNjNjgyNTQ3MjQzNjk1YmVmZWFiYWY4NjlhNDQ5MWQyNzZlYzE3NTIyMDBiYWQxNjM

I'll hold off from removing Gitter at this time to reduce disruption, but
given the outcome of the vote, the days on Gitter are numbered - Just
saying.

I'll go ahead and update the Readme badge now to point to the new slack
workspace.

Just an FYI, there is an *airflow* channel under the the-asf.slack.com
workspace, but that only gives us one channel and the 10K message limit
applies to the entire workspace and all of the channels in it, so I opted
to have our own slack channel.

-s