airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <...@apache.org>
Subject Hangout: Learn how to hack on Airflow
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 18:18:16 GMT
Hi Airflowers,

Starting with some of the newer engineers at Astronomer, a number of people have recently
asked me what the best way to develop Airflow is, especially when it comes to running tests.

So I thought I'd host a short group hangout this Wednesday 27th Mar at 17:00 GMT/1pm EST/10am
PDT (note, times are only 4/7 hours apart next week, not the usual 5/8) where I'll run through
how I hack on Airflow, tricks I use for running tests locally (Sneak preview: I never run
them all locally, it just takes too long!) and will try to answer any questions.

I'll try and record it too for people who can't make it.

I'll follow up with a URL once I work out which platform to use (it may be a Google Hangout,
or something else)

If you could reply to me OFF LIST so I can get an idea of interest, that would be useful,
but not required.

Thanks,
Ash