airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Kamil Breguła <kamil.breg...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Prototype for an Airflow landing page
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 07:37:59 GMT
Gatsby is awesome. I use it in my company (Polidea) to create our
website. I can help with moving the site if we want to use it.  This is
useful for us because it will allow you to build a website based on various
data sources.

I only warn you about using "CSS in JS" library. This results in the
closure of our project to one technology - React.  It will not be possible
to use the same CSS code to build documentation. SQL Alchemy builds the
website and documentation separately, but shares one theme -
https://www.sqlalchemy.org/

I will look more closely and provide feedback in the near future. However,
this is a good start to development.

--

Kamil Breguła
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Software Engineer

M: +48 505 458 451 <+48505458451>
E: kamil.bregula@polidea.com

We create human & business stories through technology.
Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>
[image: Github] <https://github.com/Polidea> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Polidea.Software> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/polidea> [image: Linkedin]