airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerard Toonstra <gtoons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow for Google Season of Docs 2019
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 06:49:48 GMT
This sounds interesting. I set up the site "ETL with airflow" ages ago and
it's still getting daily forks / stars on github.

I'm not a tech writer, but have good experience writing documentation and
would like to learn about the scope and objectives
and what the docs have to cover that's not already in the current
documentation.

Rgds,

Gerard