airflow-dev mailing list archives

From jiajie zhong <zhongjiajie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Change Airflow Dag Execution time timezone on Airflow UI
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 06:26:11 GMT
My idea is same as Manu's. If we change timezone, two diff time in Airflow would make user
more confusion.

So do we plan to change all timezone in Airflow right now?

- z

Hi Manu,

Yes you are right. At this moment changing timezone in UI is not supported,
if I’m not wrong.

Feature to change timezone in UI may not be an easy/quick task: Changing
the timezone in the navbar may be easy, but timezones in Tree view/Graph
view, log files, etc., may take effort and time. Quite a lot to take into
consideration.

XD