airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Kaxil Naik <kaxiln...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow 2.0 - Planning / Scoping / Tracking / Dev Calls
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:54:57 GMT
I have scheduled the first meeting (*Monday, 10 August* at *5:30 GMT*) on
the Shared Calendar.

*Calendar Link*:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=Y19kaGRoM2JkamM0MmM0bmd0bnBnN292Y3M5Z0Bncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t
The Calendar is also embedded on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+2.0+-+Planning

For whatever reasons if the above links don't work for you,
here is the link for the event details
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=NW00cTJiYjcxa3BnMzY2N211OTIyN2JhZjEgY19kaGRoM2JkamM0MmM0bmd0bnBnN292Y3M5Z0Bn&ctz=Europe/London

Regards,
Kaxil