airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: Kind request of stop mentioning Committer List
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2020 22:32:45 GMT
True apologies for that.

I feel a bit sad when the way how the tool is designed to help you to
communicate when you want to do a good thing, drags you into a trap like
this. I opened a ticket to infra so that they could prevent it, but they
said it's not possible.

But yeah, it's entirely my fault to fall the same trap again.

Again apologies.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk