airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving stuff from CWiki to Github ?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2020 12:10:06 GMT
I love the idea with Pinned Issue keeping "current initiatives".

TL;DR; Summarizing the current proposal

* We keep pretty much everything in labelled Github Issues (including
"meta" issues)
* We disable back Wiki in Github
* We have a pinned issue with "Current Initiatives" linked
* We cleanup CWiki move it/remove outdated info and the only thing that
stays there, for now, are:
    * "Announcements" (which we might later move to airflow.apache.org)
     * Process description for Airflow 2.0
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+2.0+-+Planning
     * AIPs

If everyone is happy with this approach I am happy to make it happen :).

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>