airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving stuff from CWiki to Github ?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2020 17:40:30 GMT
I cleaned-up the CWiki :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+Home. It looks
much better now.

   - Airflow 2.0 - Planning
   - Airflow Approach For Releases
   - Airflow Improvements Proposals
   - Announcements
   - File lists
   - To be moved

The "outdated" pages are all under "Archived" page that is moved out of the
main "Airflow Home" tree. You can still find them
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Archives> but they are
not easily reachable from the home page. They have all [ARCHIVED] in the
title.

I also moved important pages under "To be moved" page and added relevant
issues in GitHub:

   - Committers' Guide [TODO: Move to CONTRIBUTING.rst]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10179
   - Common Pitfalls [TODO: Move to Docs]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10180
   - Community Guidelines [TODO: Move to CONTRIBUTING.rst]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10181
   - Contributors' Guide [TODO: Move to CONTRIBUTING.rst]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10187
   - First time contributor's workshop [TODO: Move to apache.airflow.org]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10182
   - Releasing Airflow [TODO: Move to repo]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10183
   - Roles [TODO: Move to CONTRIBUTING.rst]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10184
   - Scheduler Basics [TODO: Move to Docs]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10185
   - Tips and Tricks for Oracle Shops [TODO: Move to Docs]
   https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10186

J.