airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: Airflow 2.0 - Planning / Scoping / Tracking / Dev Calls
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2020 10:09:00 GMT
Works for me for the time! And great to get it coming together.

I think we might discuss the wiki/cwiki/issue offline before that
though :). I started a separate thread for that - also since I -
totally accidentally - caused all ApacheCommitters notified about our
upcoming 2.0 release ;)

J,

--

Jarek Potiuk