airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerard Casas Saez <gcasass...@twitter.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Improving AIP process documentation
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2020 00:27:13 GMT
Thanks Max for sharing. I will take a look and check what we should reuse
from there as well.

I also took a pass to the comments and edited + accepted suggestions. Let
me know:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hJDodc1xl4ixswPzAV4IAQu74sLnOOKjqecPgthLta4/edit

Will try to read the document sent by Max tomorrow and add details based on
that as needed. If someone wants to do that before tomorrow afternoon,
please let me know!

Gerard Casas Saez
Twitter | Cortex | @casassaez <http://twitter.com/casassaez>