airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Mara Ruvalcaba <m...@sg.com.mx>
Subject Re: Airflow + Hacktoberfest 2020
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2020 00:17:45 GMT
Hi everyone,

Sorry for my late answer, we just ended the Beam Summit today =)

We will be happy to help you with the monthly sessions, and if you need
help on the Airflow Summit meets Hacktoberfest, please let us know (BTW
we will jump into Hackoberfest with the Open Source contribution summit
we have planned for October, I will share more info about this summit in
another message).

We would like to have a quick call next Friday, same time we used to
have the event weekly calls (11am CT US), so we can discuss the Airflow
Summit monthly sponsored meetups requirements in more detail. In the
mean time I will prepare a proposal of what we believe will be needed
and how it could work in terms of involvement, promotion, timing, etc.

*I am adding Alma who is new at SG team and will be happy to help us in
this project.

Let me know any comment.

Mara.

Mara Ruvalcaba