ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep Baldawa <sandeepbald...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in ambari-server setup
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 21:20:18 GMT
Thanks for the clarification. The document at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari+Development does
not mention about Postgre 8.4 or Postgres in general, is there any other
document which specifies the same?, I have no issues using any version,
it's just that I did not find the same in the documentation. I can add the
same to the documentation if not already present.