ambari-dev mailing list archives

From David McCauley <david.mccau...@wandisco.com>
Subject Quick Links Disabled
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:16:31 GMT
Hi,
I am having an issue with the 'Quick Links' menu 'greying out' within the
Services->HDFS page containing NameNode UI, logs etc. To reach this state
we have integrated it with our Non-Stop NameNode product which requires
HDFS with quite specific HA settings. These have quite possibly have
interfered with the standard HA setup, and may be a possible issue.

Unfortunately I am not a web developer by any means but I have tried to run
Ember Inspector on the page but it claims that an Ember application is not
detected. I am using version 1.3.1 and the latest Chrome if this helps.

If I could just get some suggestions on the problem or advice on how to
debug the issue that would be excellent, as no doubt there will be more
issues to diagnose. :)

Thanks in advance for any help,
Dave