ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 2.4.0 RC0
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 19:27:55 GMT
Mithun,

 That’s a good concern but on the Apache jira looks like we agreed to move it out from 2.4.0.
Ideally we should look at real blockers and any issues with licenses/artifacts to vote for
the release. User exp is a good thing to look at – but we can look at fixing later?  Are
you ok moving ahead with this in a later release?

Thanks
mahadev