ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Mithun Mathew <mithm...@apache.org>
Subject Test failure: Node 0.10.x environment
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 18:29:03 GMT
Ambari devs

I'm trying to debug this failure: https://builds.apache.
org/job/Ambari-trunk-test-patch/9129/console

*Node Sass could not find a binding for your current environment:
Linux 64-bit with Node 0.10.x

Found bindings for the following environments:
  - Linux 64-bit with Node.js 4.x*

This failure does not happen on my local build environment (node v4.5.0),
nor on the private Jenkins build environment (node v4.5.0) that I run. Any
thoughts on what would be causing this issue?

It looks like the Ambari-trunk-test-patch environment is still running on
node 0.10. How can I gain access to the Jenkins slave running
Ambari-trunk-test-patch
to cross check the environment settings?

Regards
Matt