ambari-dev mailing list archives

From <Ian.Malo...@tdameritrade.com>
Subject Re: Question about python scripts
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 22:33:40 GMT
Hi Alejandro,

Sorry for the delay. I looked at that script and it didn’t seem like it
would allow for me to force the right python. What I need is something
like where the scripts get generated, I just need to change the top line
of the scripts below, but since they’re regenerated when services are
stopped, I need to do it programmatically. Maybe this could be made as a
property, which is optionally configurable?

/usr/bin/hdp-select
/etc/hadoop/conf/topology_script.py

Thanks,

Ian