ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Aravindan Vijayan <avija...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 2.5.0 Release Planning
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2017 03:07:03 GMT
Hello all,

Just a quick reminder. We have reached the feature complete date for Ambari 2.5.0. I will
be looking at open jiras and moving out features to a future release. Please continue to work
on bug fixes until our next milestone – Feb 24.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan

From: default
Date: Monday, January 9, 2017 at 4:22 PM
To: "dev@ambari.apache.org<mailto:dev@ambari.apache.org>"
Subject: Ambari 2.5.0 Release Planning

Hello all,

As we are closing down on the Ambari 2.5.0 features, this would be a good time to let everyone
know about the important dates that we will be using for this release.

Feature complete – Feb 10th
Last commit for all JIRAs that are not blocker – Feb 24th
Last blocker-only commit + start of VOTE – March 7th
Ambari-2.5.0 release work – Mar 10 – 15th

I hope this helps in planning your development work for this release.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan