ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Nate Cole <nc...@apache.org>
Subject BIGTOP Stack
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:38:49 GMT
All,

In working on trunk, I noticed that changes are being backported to the BIGTOP stack in the
source tree.  These changes appear to be changes to other stacks where a similar coding pattern
is being followed in BIGTOP.  It is unclear if any of these changes are breaking the stack
or not.

I’m sending this email to check if anyone is actively supporting or working on this stack
for production purposes.  If not, then we can consider moving this stack to a Management
Pack instead of in the source tree proper.

Please respond in the next week only if you are actively using this stack, and I can reach
out to you to see if it can be moved to a Management Pack.

Thanks,

Nate