ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Janne Valkealahti <janne.valkeala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New service user for custom service
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:31:20 GMT
Afaik you need to add that configuration you mentioned. That's something
I'm doing[1] in Spring Cloud Dataflow plugin for ambari. Then if you're
executing a process you need to reference[2] that user. I think I also
ripped this out from how zk service was done. I think a way it works is
if property-type is USER then that instructs ambari to actually create that
user.

[1]
https://github.com/spring-cloud/spring-cloud-dataflow-ambari-rpm/blob/master/src/main/resources/services/SCDF/configuration/scdf-server-env.xml#L25
[2]