ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Di Li <osji...@gmail.com>
Subject Does Ambari web UI use JSON files from ambari-web/app/assets/data ?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:05:55 GMT
Hello folks,

Does Ambari web UI use JSON files from ambari-web/app/assets/data ? I
noticed they are installed to /usr/lib/ambari-server/web/data on a cluster.
For example, HBASE_SUMMARY.json from
ambari-web/app/assets/data/widget_layouts is installed
to /usr/lib/ambari-server/web/data/widget_layouts.

I thought they were for UI unit testing only as I see that the JSON files
in ambari-web/app/assets/data are used as mock URLs for the real REST API
URL  submitted by the web UI.

Does Ambari web UI uses those JSON files in the assets dir for any real UI
functions?

Thanks

Di.