ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Levas <rle...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Remove Groovy Shell and Groovy Client Modules from Ambari
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:23:54 GMT
The votes are in and this passes with the following +1:

Binding (PMC):
  Dmitro Lysnichenko
  Jonathan Hurley
  Nate Cole
  Robert Levas

Non-binding:
  Attila Doroszlai
  Attila Magyar
  Balazs Bence Sari
  Sandor Molnar

There were 0 -1's.

I will follow up with this by creating a JIRA for the removal of the following projects:
    -  Groovy Shell (ambari-shell/ambari-groovy-shell) [last updated 9 months ago*]
    -  Groovy Client (ambari-client/groovy_client) [last updated 2 years ago]
    -  Python Shell (ambari-shell/ambari-python-shell) [last updated 4 years ago*]
    -  Python Client (ambari-client/python_client)  [last updated 2 years ago]

Thanks,
Rob