ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Nate Cole <nc...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: how to exec shell script and output its log
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:20:21 GMT
If your invoked script fails (in general, returns non-zero code) then you can raise an exception.
 That will get propagated to the backend as a failure.

Thanks,
Nate

´╗┐On 3/25/18, 9:32 PM, "Dai Xiang" <xiang.dai@sky-data.cn> wrote:

    On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 11:45:32AM -0400, Di Li wrote:
    > and this is after you had tried the *logoutput *flag in Execute(... ?

    Thanks very much!

    Also, i want to call script in the install step, if the script run
    failed, install still show success in the web, how does ambari judge
    success or fail? How can i make ambari know the failure of script mean
    install fail?

    --
    Best Regards
    Dai Xiang