ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Dai Xiang <xiang....@sky-data.cn>
Subject Re: why stack_root does not exist
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 01:19:01 GMT
On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 01:39:13PM +0000, Jonathan Hurley wrote:
> The only scripts which should use /usr/hdp as a hard coded value are those which belong
specifically to the HDP stack. Otherwise it's a bug and needs to be corrected.

You can use `git grep "/usr/hdp"` to search, i am sure that many
scripts do not belong only to the HDP stack:

$ git grep "/usr/hdp" | cut -d ':' -f1 | sort -u

ambari-agent/src/main/python/ambari_agent/HostCheckReportFileHandler.py
ambari-agent/src/main/python/ambari_agent/HostInfo.py
ambari-agent/src/test/python/ambari_agent/TestHostCheckReportFileHandler.py
ambari-common/src/main/python/resource_management/libraries/functions/setup_atlas_hook.py
ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/serveraction/upgrades/FixLzoCodecPath.java
ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/serveraction/upgrades/FixOozieAdminUsers.java

--
Best Regards
Dai Xiang