ambari-dev mailing list archives

From xiang....@sky-data.cn
Subject Re: Questions aboute install order
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 01:27:47 GMT
So do you mean that the install order does not like my thought?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Di Li" <osjiras@gmail.com>
To: dev@ambari.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 8:45:06 PM
Subject: Re: Questions aboute install order

metainfo only list direct dependencies. RCO only dictates what a dependent
should do when it INSTALL/START if its dependencies are also INSTALL-*ing*,
START-*ing*, etc.  You can verify this by running a start all, where high
level services waits for their dependencies to start.  It does not,
howerver, let Ambari install/start dependencies for you. You can easily
verify this by starting a high level service such as HBASE and has RCO
depdencies on HDFS.