ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: IDE setup required on branch-feature-AMBARI-14714
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:06:55 GMT
I think this is something that should get voted on before it goes back into trunk. In general,
it's risky to have to depend on 3rd party plugins to have a working, compiling project. If
the contributors of FreeBuilder ever decide to abandon the project or if Eclipse or IntelliJ
become incompatible with their JAR for any reason, it would leave the project in a bad state.