ambari-dev mailing list archives

From "Doroszlai, Attila" <adorosz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trim Jenkins build logs
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 15:54:32 GMT
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 3:55 PM, Jonathan Hurley <jhurley@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> I'm in favor of the first 2 suggestions. About the 3rd, wouldn't that produce a huge
amount of output? I know that when I have a RAT issue, it produces a pretty substantial file.

Sorry, I should have included an example.  Basically it prints one
line per file, plus a one-line header:

[WARNING] Files with unapproved licenses:
  ambari-server/src/main/java/org/apache/ambari/server/controller/AmbariServer.java

However, I just noticed that with this flag it repeats the list of
excludes (45 lines for Ambari Server vs. 5856 lines in rat.txt).  I
couldn't find any options to suppress this duplication, so I filed
RAT-248.  Let's wait with this one until the fix/workaround.

-Attila