ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Avinash Dongre <adon...@apache.org>
Subject java.lang.IllegalStateException: The total length of the fields of the JobImpl entity can not exceed 65000 characters
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:36:58 GMT
Hello All,
I was trying out to change the existing Hive View and I have added some
more fields into JobImpl class. But I get following error when I add new
property into JobImpl class.

Java.lang.IllegalStateException: The total length of the fields of the
JobImpl entity can not exceed 65000 characters

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The total length of the fields of the
JobImpl entity can not exceed 65000 characters.
       at
org.apache.ambari.server.view.persistence.DataStoreImpl.configureTypes(DataStoreImpl.java:336)

       at
org.apache.ambari.server.view.persistence.DataStoreImpl.checkInitialize(DataStoreImpl.java:268)

       at
org.apache.ambari.server.view.persistence.DataStoreImpl.findAll(DataStoreImpl.java:223)

Can somebody please explain me Why I am getting this error ?

Thanks
Avinash